Thursday 3 July 2014

About Reuniting Blues 2 and things important

As you all know, the job of being a writer of Reuniting blues isn't over yet and i will be updating on when i will start the series:)

I know that some may be impatient but really, i think we should all read through all 38 chapters again… Even i don't really remember what i wrote as i really wrote quite a lot. Places that can also read Reuniting Blues: asianfanfics.com and wattpad.com :) I'll read my fanfic again together with you all^^

Now, to the more important stuff:

My School, Nan Chiau High is going to have Shines In Harmony this Saturday which is a charitable event! My class is making Dreamcatchers and badges:) If you want to meet me, do come!
I'm in the Dreamcatcher and somewhat the advertising team so do come and support!

If you all come and just say,'i read Reuniting Blues' or 'i support you', i'll give you a hand drawn sketch of any RM member or Monday Couple doodle you want !:) As a gratitude to you all supporters that have supported me:) I'll be drawing right there and if you want a caricature, tell me too!:)

There are games, food and things to buy back at this event! 

Games: Such as Running Man, Haunted House(5 ppl get a stake!), dunking machine(dunk your friends and teachers!) and much more:)

My Class is 1 B and don't hesitate to come in and support us! We sell the dream catchers at $5 each and badges of all kinds for 4 for $6! There are DIY badges too!:) You can put Running Man or Animes or Jpop or Kpop whatever you want! Do come and support, we are all lovely people:)

I may or may not be there but even so, please come and support!:) If you want to find me, just ask for Danielle! I'm very easy to find and our whole class is like besties!

And i may give you a sneak date of when RB2 will be coming! I'm willing to ask a single question of whatever you want to know, just that not too sensitive XD!

So DO COME!:)) I"LL BE WAITING!

INformation on Shines in Harmony:
From 9.30-13.30!
Venue: Nan Chiau High School(Check if you dunno where it is!)
Take 372 bus from Compass Point!

xoxo,
sjhdanielle:)

No comments:

Post a Comment