Sunday 27 July 2014

Reuniting Blues 2 Confirmed date of release!:33 and more..

Hello! I know i haven't updated much…cz exams are coming..

The release of Reuniting Blues 2 Chapter 0(preview of the series) will be out at August 16 or 17(so do check my blog or Twitter: @sjh_danielle or Instagram: @misadan2001 )

For the Chapter 1 of the series, i'm really sorry but it will out around October(end) as thats when my holidays end! Term 4 will be a hard time for me as exams will be earlier so yeah…

As for my other works, I'll try to update on Percabeth A Love Story (If you still don't know, check:http://sjhdanielle.blogspot.sg/p/my-writes-chapter-links.html !) and i will upload RB1 on Wattpad as a full as fast as i can.

There is a new work of mine on Wattpad, called Forbidden Story Of Us. Chapter 1 is not yet out so i'll update when its ready!

Do support my other works too!

And remember the other book excerpt? I may publish on Wattpad or really write as full and send it to one of the publishers:33

yours,

sjhdanielle:33

No comments:

Post a Comment