Saturday 1 June 2013

Harry Potter and Frens

  Hello everyone, it's been one day since I have written on my blog. This time, I will discuss about book fictionous characters.
 Harry potter
 Hermione Granger
  Ronald Weasley
They are all characters from the Harry potter series which are popular all over the world. To be honest, my favorite series are those. There are lots of books that are very well written too, that they could supply the world with new thoughts. But, the only difference to the others, Harry Potter this series, not only supplies the world with luminous thoughts, they also make us believe that there's another world besides our 'muggle' world, the magical world of Harry Potter.
  My favorite character that I presume, is Hermione Granger. Her characteristic is almost like mine,keen to learn, eager for new stuff, always stuffing our heads in books, like what you are reading now, you may think that this is a complete boredom house. Hermione writes full five parchments full for a paragraph long homework about   Magical Creatures, I can write five full pages of folscape for a composition.
  I think that Joanne Kathleen Rowling is a very good role model of a writer for us. Her writing is really good and it makes us think that what she is writing is real. 'Stupefy' and you flying back fron reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment