Friday 7 June 2013

My idol, Song Ji Hyo!!!

My idol...
Is Song Ji Hyo.
Have you heard of her? I learnt of her from a Korean Variety show called,'Running Man'!
My favorite character in the show, she is utterly fearless and is worth ten men!(a quote from Ji Suk Jin, with a gape mouthed Lee Dong Wook)
I wish to be just like her when I grow up, she taught me to not give up in my aspiring dreams. Although she does not have a nice voice of a singer or a body born to dance, she still courageously steps up to perform in her own deed and did not have anyone to force her.
I love her very much from watching her from her acting and the variety screen. She has a good start for a Daesung Award(Korean best entertainer award) and I really hope that she will earn her that famous award.
I hope that one day I will be able to befriend her and be one of her bestest friends. Even if you are not what I had imagined, you will forever be the only idol for me.
    Your best fan,
   Danielle Lim Ze Sin
  From Yishun of Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment