Wednesday 5 June 2013

Novels That Turned To Graphic Novels

Hello guys, sorry if I was slackening. BTW, today, I will be telling about whatever the title is.
  When I was walking around Popular, I saw a book, a Chinese one, on one of the shelves that caught my eye. 
  When I looked at its cover, I realized that it was a graphic novel. In fact, a unique one. I bought it and went home, hoping to read something incredible in its pages of illustrated work. 
   Turns out, it was really well written for the plot of the story and the cartoonist really thought of the character's feelings and drew their expressions beautifully. It was actually interned like this, an author of a book that had the same publisher for the cartoonist, had given the cartoonist she or her book to read and then to draw the scenes and make it into a graphic novel which encourages the person whom bought the graphic novel to read its original book. 
  Actually, it wasn't the first book of the series, there were eight in total. One of which was drawn by another cartoonist. The book that I bought was illustrated by a cartoonist whom had written the other six, excluding the other I told you about. His drawings are manga-ish and I like them a lot. When I see his other works, I can see that he is improving his works while the series goes on. I know it isn't a series but lots of different stories that were illustrated into, but if I would recommend, it would be better to read it in form that it was published, read those that were published first. I only have one left that I don't have, how many do you have?
   It is drawn by 陈国胜.
 Published by, Odonata Publishing Sdn Bhd
 Found in Popular Singapore
  Note to reader: I am not from the company and I only write because I recommend the books to the public. Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment