Saturday 2 November 2013

Thank you note to all

A really big Gumawo and Kamsahamida to all my supporters!

My blog is slowly reaching 10k viewership and I'm really grateful to all whom had took the time to read my blog. As i have said before, i should have published thank you notes to all whom have been reading with every 1k views, but I'm dreadfully sorry as i've been awfully busy and have been spending all my free time to write and edit my MC fan fictions to all MC shippers and Runners whom were waiting anxiously for my new chapter.

I'm also sorry for my slow updates, but i will work hard and strive to do my best to let all my viewers enjoy every single of my posts on this blog without any waverings.

Once again, Kamsahamida (or Gumawo), Xie Xie, Gracias, Thank you, to all my subscribers (though there are none…) and supporters! A big thank you to all! And please stay tune for more postings and updates!XD

-Sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)

3 comments:

  1. Aww…not to worry~I will stay tuned

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur fanfic is fantastic. can't wait for another good chapter. keep it up. hwaiting!!

    ReplyDelete