Wednesday 2 October 2013

Just a little reminder for friday

A Note for Friday

Well, sorry guys, after this little break, i got another break again...

As this friday is Children's day, i have a little trip to Universal Studios Singapore(USS), so I might not be able to blog that day. That's why, tomorrow, i'm going to write two stories on my blog so that you gals and guys won't miss out! 

Also, after that day, i'll have to see if i can blog on Saturdays and Sundays. But i most likely will be able to write one blog article everyday otherwise if i don't, i can keep you'll posted on my Twitter page, which is stated on my links on my blog. Also, on Monday or Sat or Sun, i will try to write on my experience at USS and hope that the experience will be exhilarating!

Well, gals and guys, I hope all of you will understand!

-Sjhdanielle(A.K.A Song Ji Hyo doodles)

No comments:

Post a Comment