Tuesday 1 October 2013

My plans for writing after PSLE (Which BTW, Is tmw!)

Sorry gals and guys for not blogging for quite a long time. My apologies, I was preparing for PSLE and thus, had gave myself a little grounding from the internet. So, as tomorrow is the last day of PSLE and also the starting of the continuous writing workout for me, I'll give my readers a little plan ahead on my projects ahead.

First;
I'll be, of course, continuing my blogging and update all of you're about everything interesting and of course little course details on Kpop, running man, Song Ji Hyo...
Secondly,
I'll be writing on my blog, the book chapters of the book I'm currently writing, such as the Chronicles of the Source Prophecy:Siblings of the wind and Self-conscious Girl:Madness Of School ( I had published an excerpt on Wattpad by yours truly). 
Thirdly,
I'll also be writing a fan fiction on both Percabeth and Monday Couple or just Song Ji Hyo. So fans of RM please support! Please be patient as I may have lots of projects as seen above and i promise I'll publish a chapter a day.

So, readers and supporters, stay tuned tomorrow for new articles, stories and fan fics!:))

 Your writer on board, 
Danielle Lim
(Also known as Song Ji Hyo Doodles on twitter and @sjh_danielle as my trademark)
Supporters on twitter, and of course my blog, please support on our daily doodles on my twitter page, Song Ji Hyo Doodles @sjh_danielle and daily articles on this blog! Starting up small at sjhdanielle.blogspot.com !) well wishes!:)) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment