Sunday 6 October 2013

Thank you supporters!

Thank you everyone!

I'm very grateful to the fact that this blog got over one thousand more views over three days!
It is also due to the Monday couple and Running Man fans who supported the MC fan fiction! Kamsahamida!
I'm also thankful to my supporters from worldwide, mainly Malaysia, United States...(Of course from my home country Singapore too! This blog is officially read over the world, from Korea,Taiwan, Brunei, Germany...ETC.

Thank you'll once again! I may not be able to say much of congratulation notes by the hundred, so I will do it by thousand. Thank you!
-Sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)

P.S. Remember to catch on the next chapter of the Monday Couple fan fiction tomorrow! I will continue the other series, Source Prophecy, the Self-conscious Girl. If I got time, I may start on the percabeth series too. Hope that all will support. I will blog whenever my parents are willing to give me my macbook( laptop)!

No comments:

Post a Comment